Deerfield Beach, FL • Full-time
As a Bid Coordinator at Crawford-Tracey, you will play a pivotal role in our Estimating and Sales departments by providing crucial administrative support and ensuring the seamless coordination of bid-related activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Answer phone and email inquiries to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support for our Estimating and Sales departments.
- Log and track requests for bids (ITBs)
- Assist Estimating team as needed.
- Download documents from ITBs, print drawings as needed.
- Coordinate with estimator to maintain bid due dates and request for extension if necessary.
- Maintain and update data for monthly Bid reports.
- Perform estimating & material takeoffs.
- Hi-lighting scope of work for submission.
- Request quotes from vendors
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this job.
- Any other functions assigned or deemed necessary by management.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to read drawings, blue prints.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent in communication, telephone and written skills.
- Proficiency with operating systems and basic computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- AutoCAD software use and knowledge is a plus
- Cordial disposition with a team attitude.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of Glazing and construction.
- Experience in curtainwall, window wall and storefront preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off